Psychic Games Ltd.
- If you sign up with us we take great care to keep your personal information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services. Personal information is never shared without your consent.
These are just the key points. If you need detail, keep reading.
If you sign up for a service
When you sign up for any of our services – paid or otherwise – we will record specific personal information about you that you enter, such as your name and email address. You may request a copy of this information, and this request will be fulfilled per the GDPR requirements of the European Union. You may also request that your personal information is deleted. Please use this request form.
We may send you email notifications regarding your service or which you have specifically requested (such as newsletters or notifications). You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time.
We will never provide your personal information or email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services, as detailed above.
We use a variety of payment providers to bill for our products online. These companies will have access to your personal and payment information should you provide it to them. Psychic Software themselves do not ever have any access to your credit card details.
The third parties we currently use are: PayPal (to process credit cards and accept payment via PayPal).
We share information with these companies only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website. We comply with all gdpr privacy regulations.
Psychic Software take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
- Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data
- Hardware stored in secured datacentres behind firewalls
- All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key
- Restrictions to what information can be accessed via any location
Of course you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. Nobody at Psychic Software will ever ask you for your password, so please don’t trust anybody asking you for it.
Updates to this policy